Home      Funny Pictures     Hot Wallpapers     HD Wallpapers     Latest Wallpapers      Desktop Wallpapers     Filmy Pictures


Friendship Poem-You Remind Me


Friendship Poem

For Those : Lost In 9/11

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

- Author Unknown -
Presented by -- sam@sweetangelonly.com


friendship_poem_poems-book.blogspot.com
You Remind me of a Flower

You remind me of a flower,
Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday,
A gift to all.

You remind me of chocolate,
Luscious and sweet.
Someone people can turn to in crisis,
Loved by all.

You remind me of a teddy,
Cute and huggable.
Someone people feel comfortable with,
Special to all.

You remind me of a balloon,
Happy and bouncy.
Someone people can have fun with,
Enjoyed by all.

You remind me of a lot of things,
But nothing can compare to the real person,
A friend I can look up to,
Cherished by me.

Poet : Jenny Yu
Presented by --
sam@sweetangelonly.com

No comments:


POETS love feedback, So please leave comments. Your support is appreciated. Send your poetry at Moderator@SweetAngelOnly.com. We'll publish your poetry with your name.